- PRIVACY STATEMENT -
Key to Blossom respects the privacy of all users of its site and ensures that the personal information you provide is treated confidentially. We strictly adhere to all legal regulations that apply to personal data. On request, you can view the stored personal data and you can have it changed and/or deleted by us.
We use your data to process orders as quickly and easily as possible. For the rest, we will only use this information with your permission.
Key to Blossom will never sell your personal information to third parties and will only make it available to third parties that are involved in processing your order.
Key to Blossom uses the collected data to provide its customers with the following services:
- If you place an order, we need your name, e-mail address, delivery address, phone number, and payment details to process your order and to keep you informed of its progress. We will never use your phone number for marketing purposes. We also use this personal data to create an invoice, packing slip and shipping sticker.
- To make shopping at Key to Blossom as pleasant as possible, we store with your permission your personal data and the data related to your order and the use of our services.
- You can create an account with Key to Blossom. To do this, enter an email address and choose a password to secure your account. We then create an account that you can use to log in with the email address you entered and the password you chose. In your account you can supplement your profile with various personal data. These are used to provide our services.
- With your permission, we use your data to inform you about the development of the website and about special offers and promotions. We do this through our newsletter. If you no longer appreciate this, please let us know by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or simply unsubscribe at the bottom of the newsletter.
- Data about the use of our site and the feedback we receive from our visitors help us to further develop and improve our site.
- If you respond to a promotion or competition, we ask for your name, address and e-mail address. We use this data to carry out the promotion, announce the prize winner(s), and measure the response to our promotions.
- We love reviews. If you want to write a review, choose whether your personal details or your name are visible to other visitors.
- We may process the above data for the execution of the agreement (order/newsletter) that you have entered into with us. We will keep this information until you have canceled/deleted your account. We keep part of this data for up to 7 years after cancellation (due to the statutory fiscal retention obligation).
Contact us and our newsletter
If you contact us, for example by e-mail, we will only process the data you provide for the purpose of handling your question or request. We keep this information until we are sure that you are satisfied with the response and up to one year after that. This way we can easily access the information for follow-up questions.
You can subscribe to our newsletter. Here you can read the news, tips and information about our products. Every newsletter contains an unsubscribe link, at the bottom of the newsletter. When you confirm your subscription, your email address will be automatically added to the list of subscribers. If you unsubscribe from the newsletter, we will remove your e-mail address from the list of recipients. You must be over 16 years old to sign up for the newsletter. If you are younger than 16 years old, written permission with the parent's signature is required. the AVG legislation.
Key to Blossom does not sell your data
Key to Blossom will not sell your personal information to third parties and will only make it available to third parties that are involved in processing your order. Our employees and third parties engaged by us are obliged to respect the confidentiality of your data.
Your personal information is safe with Key to Blossom
We appreciate the trust you place in us and we will therefore handle your data with the utmost care. When you place an order, one of the most modern techniques is used; the Secure Socket Layer. Your data will be protected and treated confidentially at all times.
Cookies and similar techniques
We pass on your personal data to other companies or bodies if this is necessary for the execution of the agreement or if we are legally obliged to do so. The parties we need for the execution of the agreement;
- Our ICT and payment service providers
- Administrative service providers
- Shipping service providers
- Email platforms
- Personal data can also be provided by us to competent authorities, if the law says that this is necessary. An example is that if fraud is suspected, a report can be made to the police.
When placing an order, your data is encrypted and sent to us via a secure connection. You can recognize the secure connection by the s in https://secure….. This way we offer you maximum security and fraud or theft of data is excluded.
We attach great importance to your privacy. We therefore treat all personal data with care. We strictly adhere to all legal regulations that apply to personal data. On request, you can view the stored personal data and you can have it changed by us.
What data do we collect?
If you place an order with us, we need various information from you to process your order. This data is checked by us for correctness in various ways.
- General data: These are the data such as name, address and place of residence, which you fill in with the order form. We use this information to check and process your order.
- Your email address: We use your email address to confirm your order and to inform you when your order is ready for shipment. If you have signed up for our newsletter, we will keep you informed of news and offers from time to time. If you no longer wish to receive our newsletter, you can simply unsubscribe.
- Your telephone number: We may use your telephone number to verify your order and to ask questions about your order.
- We do not use your phone number for marketing purposes.
- Traffic data: Traffic data is stored with each visit to our website. These are, for example, the number of pages that have been visited or which articles have been ordered.
- This data is not personal and is only used to improve the user-friendliness of our website.
What do we use this data for?
The purpose of processing the data is:
- the processing of your order.
- delivery to the delivery address specified by you.
- notify you of offers and news (if you have signed up for this).
- promoting the user-friendliness of the website.
Your data is safe with us
We will not sell your personal data to third parties and we will only make it available to collection agencies contracted by us if the payment term set by us is exceeded.
Your data is stored on secure servers. Authorized employees of Key to Blossom are the only persons who have access to the personal data and have a duty of confidentiality of the personal data.
View, change and delete your data
You have the right:
- Get an explanation about what personal data we have and what we use it for
- Gain access to the precise personal data we have
- Getting errors corrected
- The removal of outdated personal data
- Consent you withdraw the given
- To object to a particular use
Make sure that you clearly indicate who you are, so that we can be sure that we do not modify or delete data from the wrong person.